View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 08:41 PM   #27
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderadacil
And, having played with Morm many a time, I am of the opinion that it is the villagers who manipulate the other villagers into double lynchings, not the Werewolves.
Perhaps, but giving the werewolves the right to choose whoever they want lynched in the case of a double-lynch could encourage them to do so as many times as they want, as subtly as they can, and each time to their advantage.

Look, let's say you and I were set up for a double lynch. The werewolves can choose only one of us, and in this case they decided to have you lynched. The next Day, when they see that I'm yet alive, the villagers could all think that I'm actually a werewolf protected by my "fellow wolves" from the previous lynch. And with that in mind, they'll have me lynched that Day.

(I hope you got that.)

Anyways, my point is that I'd prefer that you just randomly select the lynched villager in that case; factor in the werewolves' decision to pursue the double-lynch if you wish, as long as they don't get to choose which one to lynch. Or, to make things simpler, just forbid double-lynching.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote