View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 09:36 PM   #1
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Tol-in-Gaurhoth XVI: No man is an Island

Greetings 'Downers, and welcome to the 16th Werewolf Game played on this illustious forum. I am your Moderator, and I hope you will enjoy your viewing and playing. In a moment, I shall post the rules to this thread, but I wish to announce for the player's benefit, that I have decided to take the cautious later start. We shall therefore be starting at 5:00 pm EST (10:00 pm GMT) on Monday, January 9th, with Day 1 of the game. Night 1, when I receive the Seer's first pick, and shall myself die, shall take place from when I send you your roles until the beginning of Day 1.

Until the start of the game, you may use this thread for any queries you may have concerning the game. I have changed the definition of the Seer for this game, changed the day-by-day restrictions concerning the Ranger, and I have created a new character for the Village side.

~Michael A. Joosten - WW XVI Moderator~