View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 03:02 PM   #2449
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Narya

"Why no I haven't my own gown," Naria replied. For you see she was so excited when she left Rohan to find an apprentice that finding a party was not in her mind. She looked over at Penn and wondered if she had an extra dress that would fit. Naria was feeling a bit giddy at the thought of a party. She hadn't been to one since her departure from Rohan one year earlier. It had taken her more time than usual because her horse Flicker had fallen ill and needed some time to recover.

Taking her mind off of the goings on, Naria realized that Farael had not needed her assistance in awhile and wondered where he had gone. While she was scanning the crowd for him she couldn't help take notice of a small boy tugging on Penn's shirt. His attire looked to be of those from a stable boy(his clothing were similar to those worn by stable boys in Rohan). She bent around her horses neck and walked over to him. "Excuse me you must be the young lad that I'm needing." Naria knew that there was going to be quite a few people at the festivities and no one would want a big horse getting in the way. She took the horses guide rope then looked down at the boy and said "Could you please show me the way to the stables? For my horse is in need of food and water." Naria whispered settling swoons in Flicker's ear and waited for the stable boy to take them.