View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 09:05 PM   #18
Elu Ancalime
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elu Ancalime has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elu Ancalime
Star wars is secular. There is no being to deal out judgement, like eru or the valar. the force exists; it does not tell how to use it. the concept of good and bad in star wars is all perspective, which i learned after seeing the revenge of the sith. After death, there is no power to punish the sith, or for that matter, the jedi. So the rebellion is not good, and the empire is not evil. They just veiw tings in conlict. There is no salvation in star wars, as far as we know, you could be a sith with 9 wives, who cursed and all that, with nobody to tell you wrong. I would suspect because of the technological advances in star wars, being in the future, religion would have died out for the most part. Except a' long long time a go,' says it was a while ago, except 'in a galaxy far way' refutes that.
I really do rant too much, and this is my second religous post of the day, so im just thinking about it. Again, if this offends you in anyway, you dont have to respond, or hate, because i respect everybodys beliefs, and, well, yeah. Sorry about all that.
________
Honda S2000 history

Last edited by Elu Ancalime; 03-03-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Elu Ancalime is offline   Reply With Quote