View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 12:14 PM   #935
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sorry, it's taking me a few days longer to finish my post. Unfortunately, this week's creative writing energy was completely used up by figuring out many ways to say the same things, i. e. Christmas mail. I promise to do the best I can as soon as I can...

PS - My post is up now, and anyone may proceed with new posts. The Almost-Finished-Ship is travelling to the holy mountain of Tan-Quickly-Hill; comments on the happenings, and odes to O2 would be appropriate, as would interaction between the characters and descriptions of the journey. Those who do not post now may do so after the holidays, when the reunification ceremony will take place.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 12-15-2005 at 03:35 PM. Reason: PS