View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 06:52 AM   #934
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Leninia is still alive and well, so your post will be very welcome, Lush! I will do my very best to finish off the current scene so that we can move on to the reunification - or at least the transition thereto - next week. Those who wish to post during the transition should plan to do so next week or soon thereafter, though posting during the reunification scene is also an option. However, anyone who does not post before the story ends will find a sudden and gruesome end!

I will try to keep the story moving, but I can't guarantee that we will finish within this year - maybe closing off the RPG should be our collective New Year's resolution?
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'