View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 06:13 PM   #49
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

Name: Azaelia, Zali, sometimes I am PrairieDog.

Quest: To get accepted into a college other than my "safety school" and to survive until graduation from high school.

Favourite colour: Pink, and blue. I know, so typically high school girl. Orange is nice too.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Sam and Pippin.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Uhhhh.... Melkor?

Worst habit: Nailbiting, lack of confidence in myself.

Best habit: Being cheerful, having a good sense of humor, and being easy to get along with.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Johnny Depp...wait, *is* that unlikely?

Weirdest hobby: I collect Snapple caps.

Best place in Middle Earth: The Shire. And Rohan is amazing, too.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Onstage, acting.

Most embarrassing moment: I have been lucky enough to never have had a horribly embarrassing moment, on the scale that other people have them. I was pretty embarrassed when I gave my ski instructor (who happened to be a cute guy about my age) my phone number...and he never called. He must've thought I was a little kid. There is no way I am going back to the same ski place. *hides in shame*

Most daring moment: Gathering up the courage to ask the guy I like to dance with me...and hearing him say yes!

Favourite "LotR" actor: Elijah Wood, Sean Bean.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Orlando Bloom. He's pretty hopeless.

Theme song: "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles. I love it because it's optimistic, cute, and not too loud.

Style guru: I don't really follow any one person's style. I pick and choose from fashions that come along, and wear whatever I want.

Most crucial accessory: Earrings, glasses.

Greatest weakness: I can be impossibly shy. And I hate being that way.

Greatest strength: I can overcome the shyness, when the mood takes me. I'm a peacekeeper among my group of friends. I'm the one who never gets into a fight with anyone (not because I let people walk all over me, but because I just get along well with everyone). I'm not afraid to speak up for what I believe in.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: The werewolf threads.

Best Downer Buddy: Just had a shock because I've been here four years and don't really have a buddy here....I dunno.

Parting shot: "Childhood is short, maturity is forever."~Calvin and Hobbes.