View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 10:54 PM   #301
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
All of those points are very interesting Lmp. You're right in saying that Lalaith is most suspicious and that's who my vote will probably be for once again. There's just something about her that's not quite sitting right, along with all those points. Even though she stopped her Jackyl/Hyde routine, there's still a lot of things pointing to the fact that she's the second Werewolf.

Your points on tar also make me feel a little more uneasy about her. I'm definetly keeping an eye on her from now on.

Now because of this latest bit of information, I'm leaning towards thinking that you are innocent. Why would a Wolf go out and say such things about (possibly) another lycan? For the longest time I"ve been thinking that you and Lalaith were the other two Wolves, but now I'm not so sure. If Lalaith turns out to be a Wolf, that clears you, unless the Cursed gets attacked at Night. But if she turns out to be innocent, the you definetly will be the top of my suspect list.