View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 09:56 PM   #292
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Also he's lately been after Lalaith--whom I suspect of being his fellow-wolf.
Now why would you say that? Because of the fact that I strongly suspect her of being a Wolf? I've already voted for her once and she might be getting my vote again. It's either her or Lmp.

Quote:
He played fast and loose with the voting record yesterDAY--did he really think we weren't going to notice that?
Now what do you mean by this? Do you mean that I strayed from who I would have voted for (Lalaith or Lmp is who it would have been) and voted for a known Wolf? Or is it what I said about spreading out the votes? Because if it's that, let me clarify this for everyone. That was just a suggestion and I knew right away that nobody would do this because we had finally caught a Wolf. I knew it was a waste of time, but I went and sugested it anyway for one reason. To see what you all had to say about it and to try and get a feeling from what you all said. And I can say now that Lmp's response to it was just like my response to his leader plan, which made me really uneasy. I really don't trust him. He's smart, perhaps to smart. He's so smart that some of you, if he's not innocent, got lulled into a false sense of security and trust him, which is exactly what he would want. Because once he had enough people who tust him, he could get them to be persuaed in voting for someone who's innocent. I'm not attacking them, I'm voicing my suspicion for them. I'm not as suspicious about Kitanna or you tar, but neither of you are sitting easy with me. Has no one thought up a possible Kitanna/tar combination? Kitanna would be the very quiet laid back one where as tar would be the outspoken one. And with tar suspecting Kitanna, he can use that to distance himself from her. I suggest looking more into a Kitanna/tar combination.