View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 08:00 PM   #286
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
i still believe i wasn't on drugs or anything couple nights ago. meaning im pretty darn sure wayne deleted his post naming kittana as a wolf. and would he delete it? rethought an unsubtle move? i dunno.
Maybe it did happen. But why would Wayne do it? Bad sportsmanship? I really, really doubt it, though the thought briefly crossed my mind. My guess would be that seeing that the seer had pointed him out, he considered and almost went through with a desperate move to seem like the seer himself. If that was what he was doing, there's no guarantee that the person named is actually a werewolf. So that seems like a possible "wash" to me. Consider: if there was a case of "duelling seers", Wayne would face a 50/50 chance of getting lynched and surviving one more Day, and potentially getting the real seer lynched instead, which would be a huge coup for the werewolves. Except that I think he figured out that if people had to choose, they would choose Wilwa for the seer and Wayne for the werewolf, hoping for the best, and decided that it wouldn't be such a great idea after all. Who he charged with being a werewolf is largely irrelevant. Besides, I think we all would rather look at the evidence that still is available, rather than the iffy chance that this actually occurred. I understand that you're trying to be as helpful as possible, but I think we might as well stick to what we can be more sure of. What do you say, Eonwe?
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote