View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 06:57 PM   #30
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Name: Celuien, aka The Dancing Huorn according to the generator (when I enter my screen name with my RL name).

Quest: To find the question answered by 42.

Favourite colour: Blue

Most beloved Tolkien character: Elrond, Frodo, Galadriel, Sam

Least beloved Tolkien character: Those singing Elves in Rivendell

Worst habit: Is there room for another member in the procrastinator's club?

Best habit: Making up for my procrastination by finishing things I'm not delaying far enough in advance to get the work I put off done in those last minute rush sessions. Then again, maybe this is a bad habit since it lets me keep procrastinating...

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Vincent Price. Really.

Weirdest hobby: I don't think it's weird, but most of my friends think I'm nuts for being a part of the Werewolf craze.

Best place in Middle Earth: Rivendell

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Home is where the heart is.

Most embarrassing moment: Remember America's Funniest Home Videos back when Bob Saget was the host? That's all I'm going to say.

Most daring moment
: Not really sure.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Ian McKellen, Ian Holm

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Cate Blanchett. It's probably not her fault, but I can't stand that whole Mirror scene.

Theme song: Varies with my mood. Right now it's the last movement of the Mendelssohn Violin Concerto, or maybe The 59th Street Bridge Song.

Style guru: What is this style of which you speak? Really, as long as it's clean, comfortable and doesn't look too sloppy, it's fine with me.

Most crucial accessory
: I like my knee-high blue boots.

Greatest weakness: Chocolate.

Greatest strength: I guess sticking with a task.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: The Books and Mirth.

Best Downer Buddy: LMP and JennyHallu. Everyone else is, of course, wonderful too.

Parting shot: Beware the Jabberwock!

Last edited by Celuien; 05-11-2006 at 03:46 PM.
Celuien is offline   Reply With Quote