View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 05:49 PM   #29
AbercrombieOfRohan
Shade of Carn Dûm

AbercrombieOfRohan has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to AbercrombieOfRohan
Name: AbercrombieofRohan, Abercrombie, Aber, Crombie, AoR and Abe ()

Quest: To seek the grail, of course... Learn Aramaic.

Favourite colour: blue/purple

Most beloved Tolkien character: You expect me to choose just one? Well, Elwing I suppose.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Turin and family, I usually just skip this chapter in the Silmarillion.

Worst habit: Laziness/procrastination and ambiguity

Best habit: Being a Tolkien fanatic.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: So many to choose from... Salizhan Sharipov, and Kenneth Branagh among them.

Weirdest hobby: Playing 6 degrees of separation on Wikipedia (You have two things, say "Tolkien" and "Celery" and try to see who can get there using the least amount of links.)

Best place in Middle Earth: Doriath

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Kew Royal Gardens in London (though England is awesome in general)

Most embarrassing moment: Forgetting my lines in the last play I was in. (I made a quick recovery though )

Most daring moment: Jumping off a 25 ft. bridge into a river (though perhaps that should go under "stupidest moment"...)

Favourite "LotR" actor: Ian Holm is the master.

Least favourite "LotR" actor:

Theme song: "Felicia" by Jeremy Cohen, "Always Look onthe Bright Side of Life" by Monty Python

Style guru: Anyone wearing Derek Lam. And of course, the man himself, Tolkien.

Most crucial accessory: Anyone of my seven copies of the Lord of the Rings (I even carried The Book of Lost Tales 1 around Piccadilly Circus for three hours in a vain attempt to meet someone from BD, or at the very least to engage in a conversation who recognised the book.)

Greatest weakness: On-line shopping

Greatest strength: Being able to recite all of Romeo and Juliet Act 2.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Werewolf

Best Downer Buddy: Shelob, Malkatoj

Parting shot: Vad ko, ko rukies? (What the curtains?)

Last edited by AbercrombieOfRohan; 11-10-2005 at 06:02 PM.
AbercrombieOfRohan is offline   Reply With Quote