View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 04:33 PM   #28
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Name: Estelyn Telcontar (in the Common Tongue, 'Hope Strider')

Quest: To create a lasting work of art, to find the perfect red lipstick

Favourite colour: shocking pink

Most beloved Tolkien character: Aragorn

Least beloved Tolkien character: Gríma Wormtongue

Worst habit: procrastinating, chocolates

Best habit: making an effort to meet fellow Downers when travelling

Inevitable celebrity crush: Spock

Weirdest hobby: The Barrow-Downs! ...and Nordic walking (looks strange, feels good!)

Best place in Middle Earth: Rivendell

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Ein Gedi Kibbutz, Israel – the world’s only live-in botanical garden!

Most embarrassing moment: Won’t tell…

Most daring moment: RL: Walking onto the stage and presenting my Arwen-style dress in front of hundreds of people at 'Tolkien 2005' in Birmingham - that was scary! Downs: Joining a Werewolf game

Favourite "LotR" actor: Ian McKellan

Least favourite "LotR" actor: the guy who plays Gothmog – or maybe his make-up artist!

Theme song: “I Am What I Am”

Style guru: myself

Most crucial accessory: red lipstick, my silver and opal ring

Greatest weakness: moodiness, lack of self-discipline

Greatest strength: communication, curiosity about all that there is to learn

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Books forum, esp. CbC, and ‘Entish Bow’ thread

Best Downer Buddy: Bęthberry; also the ‘Entish Bow’ writing crew, fellow mods/admins

Parting shot: Don’t take ‘Hogan’s Heroes’ at face value when forming an opinion about Germans and Germany!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 11-11-2005 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Adding daring moment, quest, and weird hobby
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote