View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:39 AM   #22
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Name: In death I'm known as Thinlómien. Also known here as Thin, Thinlo and Lommy (of which I prefer Lommy, by the way). In life I'm known as Hanni.

Quest: To find a shrubbery. To overflood Roa in ww. To write a book.

Favourite colour: dark, bluish turqoise and olive green

Most beloved Tolkien character: Galadriel, Gandalf, Boromir, Maedhros, Finrod, Haleth, Théoden and Beorn.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Saeros; Androg holds the second place.

Worst habit: Tearing scabs. Or being lazy. Or bossing my little sister around. Or babbling all the time.

Best habit: Having weird and funny dreams.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: I'm too wise to have one...

Weirdest hobby: Probably "Middle-Earth olympics" which I play with my dad and sister.

Best place in Middle Earth: North-East ME; Anduin Vales, Mirkwood, Esgaroth, Dale and the Lonely Mountain. The places over there have real magic in them. (Or then you might want to blame my dad from a well-made RPG...)

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Rome, Venice and London, but I'm content to live in Helsinki.

Most embarrassing moment: The first I can think of was when I was a newbie, I had a thread "About dwarf women" and Sauce said that actually three of Thorin's companions were female and I almost jumped off my chair and PMed asking which ones? and how do you know? "It was a joke. = joke" -answer made me feel really, really stupid...

Most daring moment: Again a difficult question. I'm not so daring, or then I'm so daring that I don't even notice that I'm doing something daring.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Ian McKellen and Sean Bean. The guy who played Háma was good. Andy Serkis and Ian Holm did amazing work as well.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Viggo Mortensen (he's not that bad actor, but he is nothing like Aragorn), David Wenham (in TT), John Noble (he ruins Denethor), Liv Tyler or Craig Parker.

Theme song: Kate Bush's Jig of Life and Anouar Brahem's Conte de l'incroyable amour (most elvish music I've ever heard) at the moment.

Style guru: Myself. I don't know whether it is a good or a bad thing... It suits me well, though.

Most crucial accessory: My Prometheus-necklace which I actually wear around my wrist

Greatest weakness: I'm stubborn and curious.

Greatest strength: I'm stubborn and curious.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Books. After it N&N, The Shire (and soon maybe Rohan too ), Middle-Earth Mirth (especially ww) and Downs (this forum). I also like my PM inbox, and my reputation page when I've got new positive reps...

Best Downer Buddy: Kath and Sleepy. Nogrod as well but I shouldn't maybe name him, as I know him from RL. If I was to write all other hilarious 'downers' names I like very much, it'd take me a week, so I just say: nearly all of you are just awesome.

Parting shot: Long live the 'Downs!

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-12-2006 at 09:35 AM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote