View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 08:52 AM   #606
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I assign recurring nightmares that mean that even with a full eight hours sleep, you wake up feeling less rested than if you'd only gotten your usual four or five. When you spend the day paranoid because you can't shake the horror that was with you when you woke up... When you know that it was only a dream, and that even though in the dream, you triumphed, you still can't get it out of your head and randomly shudder when the images invade your thoughts again... And when this whole stupid dream puts you in such a mood that even rain, which you really like, is just making it worse, because it should be snowing right now, not raining, and you only got a B on a paper, which is made worse by the fact that you deserved that B, or, more likely, a B- or Eru forbid, a C. When this bad dream and the mood it put you in means that if you don't get that test back today... it's been a week, after all, and the stress that comes with knowing that if you fail this test, your chances of passing Psych this term are so minimal that you're seriously considering withdrawing from the course if you bombed it, but you don't think you did, but the more time goes by, the less confident you are... when this bad mood makes you really want to go back to bed, only you can't because you've still got two classes, a bout of servicing the community, and a really important meeting to go to before you can settle down to do the homework you probably should have done yesterday...

Ugh. I think I just assigned nightmares, bad moods, the lack of snow, getting a grade I probably didn't deserve, stressful exams, and procrastination. Who thinks that I need to get over myself? *raises hand*