View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 04:51 PM   #32
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
*coughs* Shortly, yes...erm... *coughs*

Well, I am guilty for not having ever posted to your lovely thread, though I have certainly gained amusement from it. I just found that people assigned most of what I would have assigned myself. And thus, I have naught left but a confession.

And it follows thusly...

I do so bitterly and unenthusiastically admit that I am a helplessly fallible human soul, guilty as sin to the following things/being related to the following things, and thus have been assigned time and time again to Mordor, which albeit is supposed a condemnation and is certainly where all the cheap hotels are during any time of year, is actually not half bad:

Hypocrites (when one argument doesn't work, I use another...just so I stay sounding 'smart')
Siamese Cats/All cats (I love them dearly…)
People who try and speak in Old English but can’t (only sometimes, okay...besides, no one's ever told me I can't)
Users of non-standard words (depends on the day, but I try...)
Nightmares (*coughs*...maybe a bit too full of myself and my ghastly demeanor today?)
American Spelling (usually I am more accustomed to grey, but sometimes I slip up)
British Spelling (you remember how 'hypocrites' were first on my list...?)
People who are constantly worried about offending people (I say sorry a lot...believe it or not... I think most people I've RPed with know that pretty well )
Cold viruses (I'm a constant sniffler...and I'm pretty sure I carry some sort of virus in me pretty much all the time that's just waiting for me to sneeze on someone...)
Dangling prepositions (I can never avoid them, even though I know every time I write a sentence with a preposition at the end I am doing a great evil...)
Yoda speak (Is too cute for words, Yoda is...)
The improper switching of "your" and "you're" (I deplore this, but do it often when I am typing much to quickly...)
Black licorice haters (*makes nasty face #27*)
Red food coloring (It's a must in certain Christmas cookies)
Lack of Quenya (I promised I would learn! But alas...)
Off topic posts
Boredom (I've been known to regularly give it hugs...)
Rabbits (I always say hello to them when I see them...)
Acute paranoia (Sometimes...)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Gene Wilder version (Love that movie...)
Men who unintelligently assign a woman's bad mood to hormones (What about women who do...?)
Offspring who don't fully understand the difficulties of being a parent (I'm a 16 year old...)
Captain of Despair (because I'd be going after him)
Procrastination (It's the only way to get things done...)
Bad habits (I have many...)
Going to bed when it's light out (I do it to take a nap so I can stay up when it's dark out)
Collegiate insomnia (Related to the previous...I already do it, and I'm still in high school)
Being introverted

And I hope that is a long enough list...with sufficient proof that I know, at least to some extent, what I am doing...

And finally...I have a character idea, and if you don't mind, I'd like to PM you about it, lmp. *stretches hands in anticipation of more typing*

-Durelin

P.S. - I think I should assign the overuse of ellipses (the punctuation kind) to Mordor...