View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 04:45 PM   #524
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
School.

That's probably already been assigned, somewhere, so I'll be a little more specific...

Teachers (that is, my English teacher) who assign huge projects and then don't let you know all the requirements, or change the requirements about three different times between the day the project is assigned and the due date - one of those times being on the due date. Doubly assigned to Mordor when they are excessively unhelpful and unreasonable when they know you've been having a lot of trouble with a part of the project. Triply assigned when the grading is absurdly hard (speaking objectively, here. Not even kidding), and the smallest errors merit monstrous deductions.

All homework, especially when all your teachers assign it on the same day. Especially when it's on the same day as when you have to be finishing (or revising... see above) projects.

Heavy backbacks (see above).

Memory lapses - in other words, forgetting material you need to study in your locker over the weekend.

Group projects - especially big ones.

The "no graphing calculator" rule in my math class. I don't even know how to use most of the capabilities! It's just a more comfortable calculator to use!

My art teacher, for being discriminant and having a very unyielding opinion of what art should be. Hasn't affected me so much, but there are definitely people in my class who should be getting higher grades...

I am not happy with school right now. At all.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote