View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 04:57 AM   #1628
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
I have a suggestion that might make you all dislake me very much, But I think it would be a good idea. here goes:

I think we should stop all Werewolf games untill next summer.

REASONS!!!!

- us students have a lot of homework, and WW distracts us(atleast for me it does) even if we all say we wont play any till December, its just not true, the next mod will sign up and we'll all want to play

- if the games keep on going WW will start to die out and then disappear completely, I'm already getting a little bored with it, but I still want to play

- we could still have a Christmas game, but that should be the last one after Spawns till the summer

- then summer comes along and we could have as many games going as we want, but once school starts the games stop, we have a chritmas one, then we wait till summer again

- WW is very popular, I'm afraid people are going to start registering for the Downs only for the purpose of playing WW, that would so not be fun

- I havnt been doing as good in the WW games as I had during the summer, I only have about 2 hours in the day where I can post. i think thats probably the case for most people

Soooooo, How many of you want to hurt me right now for suggesting this?