View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 03:15 PM   #16
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bęthberry
Just to clarify this point: if a Barrow Downer has not himself or herself already been 'assigned' to Mordor by a fellow Downer, does that mean he or she cannot apply?

I love the the courtyard of Caer Pairadocks. Nurnia?
That is correct. You need to assign something to Mordor, and find something that has already been assigned to Mordor. That, of course, forces you to read at least some of my thread (very selfish of me, I know ). But do not let that intimidate you! So much has been assigned to Mordor over the last few months that something is bound to apply to you. And all you have to do is rant about something that you don't like on What Do You Assign to Mordor, using the proper form: "I assign to Mordor:_______" and there you go.

Edit: Just to clarify: you don't have to be assigned by name to Mordor on the What Do You Assign to Mordor; rather, if some attribute of which you are - ahem - "guilty" gets assigned, then you may consider yourself assigned. Hence, if you speak modern English, you have been assigned to Mordor, by default of being a member at BD.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 10-29-2005 at 12:18 PM.