View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 03:14 PM   #501
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendė
I send traffic jams to Mordor. I had to get from Whitehall to St Pancras inside 30 minutes this evening and lo and behold, the police had a road closed off so the taxi driver had to get me there on two wheels (which he achieved without major incident ).
Should maybe send those taxi drivers to the Shire, eh?

For myself, I'd also like to send bad traffic to Mordor. I was late for an doctor's appointment this morning, thanks to some bad traffic, and I was already in a less than happy mood about the whole affair thanks to a very early wake-up for it.

I'd also like to send the provincial road planners to Mordor. Why bother re-doing a highway and only widening the shoulders when everyone who drives on it says it needs another lane?

This is Alberta. If we can afford new pavement and wider shoulders, we could afford third lanes on our busiest highway...

Finally, I like to assign any Balrogs with Wings to Mordor simply because they don't belong in Moria or Angband.