View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 07:14 PM   #160
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Dark-Eye Deathy McDeathDeath

The moon shone brightly as the wolves searched for their prey, conversing casually as they did so.

"Funny how we've had a full moon every night," said one.

"Oh yes, but how lucky! Otherwise we'd only get to kill someone once a month, and they'd almost surely catch us by then," replied the other as he* noticed Sotty standing outside a house. The wolves looked at each other and nodded; having spotted their pray, then ran toward him,** but Sotty ran away.

The wolves chased Sotty across the village to the pointy object store, in the back of which lived Hiriel. They noticed that Sotty had snuck in the door and they followed. When they found Sotty again, he was standing next to Hiriel's bed, glowering at them.

The first wolf leaped and bit Sotty's leg and the second walked slowly toward him. Sotty, knowing he did not have long to live, quickly unhinged his jaw. Hiriel woke up from the noise at just this point--just in time to see Sotty close his jaws around him and swallow him whole. The wolves quickly finished Sotty off, congratulating themselves on killing the hunter.

ALIVE:
Wilwarin538, f. that crazy girl who wants to be a butterfly
WaynetheGoblin. Scientist.
Sleepy Ranger. Explorer from out of town who gets stuck in Lower Tadfield.
Tar-ancalime. Crone.
Eonwe. Friendly undertaker.
Holbytlass, f. tanner.
THE Ka. Ophelious Philosopher.

DEAD:
Malkatoj (mod) Eaten by one-winged Balrog or Wolf or Something, Night 1
AbercrombieOfRohan (backup mod) Eaten by one-winged Balrog or Wolf or Something, Night 1
Glirdan (ordinary) Shot with a 24-carat gold bullet on DAY one.
Márcolië Lamen (Shelob/Mytho) Vanished from ever having existed in Lower Tadfield on DAY one.
Gurthang (ordinary) Mauled by werewolves on NIGHT two.
Rune Son of Bjarne (wolf) Blasted to shreds by a Tactical Cheese Nuke, DAY two.
Kitanna (ranger) Killed...eaten? by wolves, NIGHT three.
Bergil (ordinary) shot with 13 mirror-shard-coated black cats that screamed MACBETH while having ladders dropped on his head on DAY three.
Sotty (hunter) Eaten by Wolves on NIGHT four.
Hiriel (ordinary) Eaten by Sotty on NIGHT four.

*he is my gender-neutral pronoun and means nothing about who the wolves are, get over it
**If your gender is wrong, correct me and I'll fix it...it's why I ask at the beginning of a game.

IT IS NOW DAY. I shall expect your votes by 9:00 GMT-5 tomorrow.