View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 05:49 AM   #131
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Hmm yea THE Ka's early vote does make her look innocent but she might have thought that its still early so it could still go either way and if it did she could change her vote but after seeing how the situation ended up she decided to stick with her vote. Of course this theory is highly unlikely so I believe that THE Ka is innocent.

At the moment I find Wayne to be highly suspicious and heres something Sotty posted.

Quote:
Wayne voted at 7.46pm
DEATH voted at 7.49pm
Rune voted at 7.49pm
Now it could have been that they all just cross-posted but it could also have been that they were wolves and had decided a common time to vote so it would look like they just cross-posted. Now seeing how Death is dead and innocent and Rune is dead and a wolf. Also both Rune AND Wayne voted for the same person, perhaps Wayne messed up his vote by mistake and they had planned on band-waggoning. Now I know this theory has a lot of holes but it caught my eye and Wayne does seem to be upto something.

Also I request the seer to drop some hints if possible.
And Holbytlass are you still sticking to your band-waggoning theory or did you just vote for no reason?