View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 01:09 AM   #1
Iargwath
Wight

Iargwath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Iargwath Send a message via AIM to Iargwath
Question Mount Doom and Shrek

From the lord of the rings descriptions i always imagined mount doom to look like a volcano. However i was still interested to decipher more about how mount doom actually looked like through LotR concept drawings, reading the descriptions and so on.
But i still wasnt satisfied with the look i was getting [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
OK now i'll get to my point. I wasnt satisfied with the mount doom look until i saw the movie shrek. It occured to me after watching the film 5 times that in a scene, a rip off of mount doom was evident.
It was by far the best mount doom i had seen. It displayed all the dark and mysterious features and to top it all off a ring of mist acting as some sort of a canopy.
Has anybody seen this "mount doom" in shrek?
If u have tell me what u think. If u havent u should check it out. You can see mount doom when shrek and donkey are journeying to save the princess.
Tell me what u think of this guys b/c i reckon the shrek "mount doom" looks pretty cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It may not be mount doom but im pretty sure it is.
Well i'll wait to hear what guys think.

My M-e Forum
Iargwath is offline   Reply With Quote