View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 09:00 AM   #1370
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf The things that happen here while I'm gone . . .

Quote:
Quote:
Kath is somewhere in her early twenties. She's not very tall and she will generally look exasperated with you. She has brownish, shoulder length hair and piercing eyes and is actually quite pretty. (Cailín)
Wow Cailin thanks! I like that! You're out on most of it but still. Do I really sound like I'm continually exasperated? (Kath)
Do you want the truth?

Well, no. I agree with the 'quite pretty' part, though.

Quote:
Nilpaurion Felagund reminds me of an older Haku from Spirited Away. Is he good? Is he bad? Is he a dragon? One is never quite sure what frame of mind Nilp is in! (Holby)
Ach! I will own that I haven't watched Spirited Away yet. Though this Haku guy sounds quite cool.

There is a Haku characer in Naruto, and he was the first that came to my mind when I read that. He, like myself, can look very feminine at times--just ask Lhuny--so the image sorta worked.

Quote:
I can see Nilp as Haku, or a whole bunch of other anime characters. I watched Naruto last night just to see what it was all about, and Nilp could be Kakashi, the guy with the mask over his face. Like he'd be able to pwn you and make it look easy. (Enca)
COFLGOHAHA! Kakashi, eh? Not quite, I'm actually the guy who made his life a living nightmare--literally, using an evil Genjutsu. But that'll be like 80 episodes away.

Vy ve vay, good for you for waching Naruto!
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote