View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 04:43 PM   #106
Hiriel
Wight

Hiriel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Hiriel
Shield

Hullo all! Goodness, but I missed a lot. Very sorry. My dad's going to have lung surgery this week, so if the plight of Fwederwick is a little distant in my mind, I'm sorry. Real life is being a @*#& to me at present. But I have read over the thread, and here's what stuck me.

Quote:
"Yesterday, Sleepy and Jack defended Fea after her vote for herself. Today, Sleepy's defense has done a complete 180 and he now lists Fea as his prime suspect. Jack, on the other hand, is still acting defensive of Fea.

This seems like a wolfish tactic--together one day, not the next, it'd look like random villagers not connected at all. My suspicion draws me more to Sleepy, however, because of his sudden change in ideas. Also, his "flip-flopping" on the Fea issue--supporting her by bandwagoning though still suspecting her, even after defending her yesterday--seems very suspicious.
Hmm. Sleepy Ranger has been talking quite a lot more than yesterDAY, but has been talking sense. My guess is he's more likely the Seer than a wolf, and probably looked up Fea because Fea's been so forward. Who doesn't want to know who Fea really is? I may be taking a huge leap of faith and will fall flat on my face, but right now I trust Sleepy.

Quote:
Feanor of the Peredhil- confusing as usual, but I say we let her logic work for her & I'll say why in a very short while, suspect
I agree. I'm more inclined to think Fea's innocent and lovably quirky than anything else.

Both Rune and Eonwe have been trying to go about this very logically, demanding which I appreciate. If they're wolves, then they're both wolves slinking around together. But I'm more inclined to think their innocents.

Quote:
"I don't suspect you I just haven't entirely cleared you yet, I can't be sure of anyone's innocence at the moment except Fea's. And besides, trust can easily be twisted by these wolves. I don't trust just anyone & I don't want anyone to just trust me on Fea or anything else I might find in earlier or later posts. Search for yourself, it's not that difficult - I daresay our seer may be in danger.
What we have in spades here is uncertanty. Yet TORE seems very, very sure of himself. That makes me a little suspecious.

Quote:
"I was going to give Fea another chance, and she blew it by encouraging bandwaggoning, the very thing that will give the wolves annonimity. also, doesn't T.O.R.E. seem strangely analytical?
What Bergil said about being analytical has rocketed him onto my list of suspects. Discouraging logic and analysis is what will give Fwederwick to the wolves. And what Fea said about bandwagoning as an opertunity to gauge paths, while I dislike sacrificing a villager to the cause and that makes me a little suspecious, made good sense.

Jack and Gurthang I'm not sure of, but both have said some helpful things, so I'm inclined to believe they're ordos.

malkatoj...I'm not sure of. She's been being very confrontational to SR, and some things that strike me as odd for some reason I can't quite articulate yet. But, I'm just not sure.

Wow, that was longer than I ment it to be. I'm going to reread the thread and see what happens next. With any luck, I'll post again in about an hour.

4 8 15 16 23 42 ~Proud Lostaway
Hiriel is offline   Reply With Quote