View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 04:36 PM   #104
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Sleepy, I hate to break it to you, but you are probably the top of my 'list'. That is if I had a list. But you have been very inconsistant, jumping from suspecting someone to not suspecting them, and in a single post you both supported and denounced Feanor. Don't be too surprised if you get a vote from me today.

Estel, I do have a question for you. In this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Real Estel
Once more on gifted roles: Subtle hints would be nice. If you think you are incapable of hinting subtlely, don't do it; but if you can drop a small hint or two it would be extremely helpful. Although I should say I've got two of the gifted roles 95% worked out (excluding wolves of course).
It sounds like you haven't seen any hints from the Seer. Yet in this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Real Estel
I don't suspect you I just haven't entirely cleared you yet, I can't be sure of anyone's innocence at the moment except Fea's. And besides, trust can easily be twisted by these wolves. I don't trust just anyone & I don't want anyone to just trust me on Fea or anything else I might find in earlier or later posts. Search for yourself, it's not that difficult - I daresay our seer may be in danger.
You are so certain of Feanor's innocence. Why the switch? I also don't see how you can be 100% sure of anyone being the Seer just yet. I know you probably can't explain too much because it would reveal who you think the Seer is, but could you tell me what you can.

Oh, and chew on this: a Feanor, TORE, and Rune trio.