View Single Post
Old 03-23-2002, 12:10 AM   #33
Nazgūl Queen
Haunting Spirit

Nazgūl Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<center><font color="red">*Warning! Strange ramblings ahead!*

When I first changed from loving Tolkien to being absolutely obsessed, and at the same time discovered forums, I lurked around at various forums learning about LotR.
But none of them felt right.
Eventually, I decided to limit myself to my three favourite, and be able to spend lots of time at each.
I really enjoyed Realm of the Ring except there were very few discussions and one of the poeple made me feel iunwanted. So eventually I left entirely.
I love entmoot, its an excellent site, but I don't post much and the people are a little bit crazy...
But within a week I discovered that the Barrowdowns was the best LotR forum on the net. It has the best mix of craziness and sanity and of fun and serious topics that I've seen everywhere. Its perfect for everyone, and thats why I like it.

Because of my wandering, I understand exactly where you are coming from. When people travel to many forums, it is extremely difficult to put as much effort into a particular one, and when everyone travels none of the boards gets as good as one wood if they stayed there all the time. But it is everyones right to travel.

[img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] Morauko, the slightly confused Queen of the Nazgul [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]