Old 10-01-2005, 12:51 PM   #36
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Silmaril Well this was fun!

Quote:
I wish Hurin was my next-door neighbor.
Your wish is granted! Hurin sits next door all day watching the same old channel. His children are actors in Morgoth's new reality TV. Once the writers kill them off, Hurin runs around in a panicked circle in your front lawn. He finds his wife, and buries her on your porch. Rest assured though, your porch will never sink. He then goes to the Gas Station to buy a microwaveable burrito, but there's a dwarf in his way. He kills the dwarf and takes the burrito, and turns to your house. He gives you the burrito, and you attach your central air to it. You are happy, for a time. A group of dwarves come later to fix a hole in your basement plumbing, and begin redecorating your whole house. When they're done, they want the Central Air encrusted Burrito, but you won't give it up! They kill you, but they don't get the burrito and central air. Your neighbor truly lived a bad life, and casts himself into the broken plumbing!

I wish Earendil worked for Duracel
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote