View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 05:10 PM   #135
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
White-Hand

The villagers definetely had taken some action on their first Day. They ended up leading two suspected wolves to the gallows.

"Who should we lynch first?"

"How about we do it in alphabetical order, so Cailin first." someone suggested. Everyone agreed and they led Cailin up to the gallows.

"I'm innocent I tell you, you have to believe me" she begged as the rope was put around her neck.

"Yeah right" Someone muttered cruely. Then that same one pulled the lever. The door fell and Cailin's neck snapped. She hadn't transformed. They had killed one of their own.

"Well then Glirdan must be guilty." They removed Cailin's body and put Glirdan in her place. He gave a small smile.

"Well atleast I will get to be with Wilwa" he said as a tear streamed down his face. The door fell and his neck snapped with an even worse sound then Cailin's. He to didn't transform.

The villagers had killed two innocents in one night. Hopefully they would do better the next Day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Living:

Anguirel
Azealia of Willowbottom
Boromir88
Celuien
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant
Eonwe
Gil-Galad
Kitanna
Kuruharan
Lalaith
Márcolië Lamen
The Perky Ent
the phantom
WaynetheGoblin

Dead:
wilwarin538(mod)- glued in pieces to a wall Night 1.
Cailin(ord)- lynched by villagers on Day 1
Glirdan(ord)- Also lynched by villagers on Day 1

Score:
Villagers: 11
Werewolves: 3

It is now Night 2. I need a name from the Wolves, the Seer, the Ranger and the Hunter.