View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 03:56 PM   #125
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

I’ve made a decision. I’m going to vote for

++GIL-GALAD

and thus join Boromir88. This will put pressure on as many people as possible by trying to (hopefully) create as many tie scenarios as possible and hopefully force the werewolves’ hands (or rather paws) in having to make a decision to save one of themselves. I’m not convinced of Gil-Galad’s guilt (far from it, and I don’t trust Boromir88 either), but Gil has been acting funny (even for him) and he might be a wolf.

For future reference…

I am definitely becoming uneasy about these Dueling C’s (their official nickname from now on). Unfortunately, I really don’t have any idea where to go on them for the time being, so I think they were removed from my vote list for toDAY.

Now I’m also growing uneasy about Kitanna. Lalaith has also been in cover most of the DAY. (There! I believe I have suspected just about everybody. That way no matter what happens I’m bound to have been right at some point. )

I believe that WaynetheGoblin just voted for Glirdan, although our Moddess may not be happy with his manner.

I believe this brings the score to

Glirdan-3
Cailín-1
Perky Ent-1
Gil-Galad-2
Anguirel-2