View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 11:06 PM   #37
Márcolië Lamen
Wight

Márcolië Lamen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Unless of course, they are doing it and assuming that we will all think that they wouldn't do it.

But no- I think that is too risky.
I would definitally agree with the statement of it being too risky to all do the same thing. But we must keep our eyes open even upon that. A triple bluff would be possible, though unlikely...

Quote:
I do agree with the fact that the wolves, whoever they may be, must not be hiding in Tinseltown. But yes, time is always against us. But if you, Boromir, are correc then one of the following is a werewolf:...
It'd be likely one would be amoung us here in Tinseltown, which is why it is so difficult to spot them. However, even stating that is quick while dealing with time zones...

I say wait until everyone would have a chance to be awake then go through the same sorting of those who have been here and those who have not.

Also, notice how Perky Doesn't deny his(?) chance of being a werebeast. If he(?) knew himself(?) to be innocent why would he(?) include himself in the list?...though it is too early to be drawing any conclusions from anything.