View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 10:48 PM   #34
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Thanks for the pie, Perky.
Quote:
Perhaps they will make a false move, and betray their counsels
Yes, Eonwe, we will study every word that is said and every vote that is cast and attempt to unravel the wolves' strategy- which we hope will tell us their identities..... but not today.

No wolf is going to say "Hey guys, I'm a wolf and- oops".

We will have to spot them using our seer (every village of this sort has one), killing strategy, and voting record.

But as it stands now, only one kill has been made, and the wolves did not even choose that kill. And also, there is no voting record at this time, because no votes have been cast.

Today we are flying blind. No one looks more or less like a wolf than anyone else.

However, from a strategic standpoint there are a few people that I do not believe should be candidates on this first day.

I'm going to sit back for a few hours and see who shows their face, and then I'll put forth an idea or two.

Don't rush to vote- and certainly do not band-wagon (in other words, don't let one person get all the votes). We should have at least two, if not three people with multiple votes today. That way, if one of them is a wolf then the other wolves might feel the need to save them and thus reveal themselves with their votes.
Quote:
I think it would be too suspicios for all three wolves to not participate. Though I think atleast one (probably two) are hiding in the quiet crowd. And the other is one who has joined us.
I agree with this. I do not think that all three wolves will hide amongst the same crowd and work in unison.

Unless of course, they are doing it and assuming that we will all think that they wouldn't do it.

But no- I think that is too risky. If I had to gamble with a guess, there is probably going to be one somewhat loud wolf, one extremely silent wolf (who may or may not even show up), and one wolf sort of in the middle ground.
Quote:
We also must remember the different timezones here, so it's still way too early in the day to start pointing fingers at who's quiet and who's not.
That is correct. That's why I'm going to wait for a while before giving any further thoughts or suggestions on who our lynching candidates should be.
Quote:
watch Phantom. If he causes any trouble tell me. You know how he gets and despite his vow to not drink again, with drinks being on me I would think the temptation might get to him
I assure you, I am dedicated to keeping my wits clear, and thus will not drink a drop of alcohol. Though I wouldn't mind some coffee, if you don't mind getting it for me, sir.