View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 11:13 PM   #62
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye the phantom's two cents...

I can't believe I've never posted on this thread.

- Feanor of the Peredhil -

Fea's voice sounds pleasant for the most part, but has a slight grate to it that gives it an edge (which some consider to be annoying). She has just a twinge of a Northeastern accent.

There is also a vacant, ditzy, teeny-bopper tone that escapes when she gets excited or angry betraying the typical teenage girl that lies at her core- you know, the type that comes equipped with one of those special brains that is impervious to facts, logic, and comments of substance. Fea, however, is pretty good at keeping it a secret due to her time spent with her educated brothers. She has learned to imitate their intelligent sounding vocal mannerisms quite well.

Fea also tries her best to add a sexy, alluring component to her voice, but it completely falls flat. But rather than making her sound stupid, her failure is so pitiful it's actually cute, and so her tampering actually ends up generally having the desired result.

(you know I'm just teasing, m'dear, I'm sure your real voice is so magnificent that just hearing it brings about a state of nirvana)

- Mithalwen -

Mith speaks with the generic Sexy Brit accent (think Kate Beckinsale).

- The Saucepan Man -

SPM is the owner of a generic Silly Brit accent (think Monty Python).

- Davem -

Davem has the generic Stuffy Brit accent (think Giles, on Buffy), though when he gets a bit passionate about something I sometimes hear him as Tony Blair.

- Amanaduial the archer -

Aman has the generic Sexy Brit accent, with a bit of the generic Irrational Teenage Girl mixed in.

(pretty much every teenage girl on the Downs has a bit of that mixed in, just like pretty much every young guy has either the generic Dumb Jerk, Weirdo Dweeb, or Boring Smart Guy mixed into his voice)

- The Only Real Estel -

Since he's from the same part of the country as me and also shares a couple of my interests, TORE sounds a lot like me, only with overdone inflection for some reason.

- Kuruharan -

Kuru also sounds a bit like me, only he speaks more slowly and intelligibly because of a dash of generic Boring Smart Guy.

- Gil-Galad -

Gil sounds a tiny bit like me with some generic Weirdo Dweeb mixed in (which the girls just love, I am told). He is very prone to stuttering due to the fact that he usually doesn't know clearly where he's trying to go with his words but attempts to get there anyway.

- Tigerlily Gamgee -

Tig's voice is wonderfully warm and magically melodious, and is currently in the process of applying for "angelic" status.

(of course, I'm sort of cheating on her voice since I've actually heard it)

Ah yes, no need to tell me- I pegged every single one of you, didn't I?