Thread: LOTR Survivor
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 08:10 PM   #15
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Although there are characters much more worthy of being destroyed... er, sent home, than those who have already been voted for, I will limit myself to that list for today's vote, for the simple fact that the list is otherwise enormous.

And so I add my vote to that of Kitanna's, and consequently vote for:

++Lotho Sackville-Baggins.

The evidence against Lotho is copious, and to go into it all here would be a pointless waste of many valuable seconds of my time. So, for the three main reasons.

LOTHO IS LAZY

Being stuck in Survivor Middle-Earth (Late Third Age Edition) is bad enough, without being lazy. There are only 42 people on this island, and everybody needs to do his or her fair share of the work. Not doing so is far more than unfair, it is practically criminal. And we all know that Lotho is among the laziest of hobbits.

LOTHO IS A WHINER

Even worse than being trapped with 40 people and one lazy person is being trapped with 40 people and one whiny person. One might be able to put up with Lotho doing no work. Putting up with Lotho's incessant whining just isn't going to happen.

LOTHO HAS NO ALLIES

Even his mother was alienated when she was sent to the Lockholes. And don't go looking to Grima or Sharkey for support.

Those are the three, main, judicious reasons. Reasons for which ANY islander would be executed... I mean, sent home. But there is a fourth, overwhelming reason.

"THE PIMPLE"

Lotho Sackville-Baggins is also known to history as 'the Pimple'. Witness any teenager's loathing and disgust of this eponym, and you will see why he ought to go. Never mind baddies like Sauron, or perverts like the Wormtongue, Middle-Earth Island will be a MUCH more pleasant place without the 'the Pimple'.

++Lotho Sackville-Baggins