View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 07:11 PM   #1226
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I return in triumph!

Sorry to keep you eager players waiting!

Let's clear up the last few issues before I send out the roles.

1. Replacing arcticstorm and Nonnacedak will be Nilpaurion Felagund and Morsul the Dark, since their requests were put in first.

2. Multiple lynchings are not forbidden. That is, to say, they are allowed. But I don't want to see, for example, everyone but a Shirriff who has revealed him/herself lynching themselves in a circle. Come on, guys, that's barely victory. If votes are tied for the DAY, both people will be lynched. *puts on a stern face* Remember, this is not a right, but a privelege.

3. The Cobbler will be aiding both the Werewolves and the Werebear, just because s/he hates the rest of you oh-so-much. This will at least give the Cobbler something to do if all the Wolves are slain.

Any further questions that I can help with? If they're general, post them here; if they're more specific (ie: pertaining to your role), please PM me. Don't worry -- unlike the Werecreatures, I don't bite...

Last edited by Encaitare; 09-01-2005 at 07:13 PM. Reason: I tried to make an official list and it just didn't work...
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote