View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 08:52 AM   #2
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
When my parents found out that I joined they gave me a look taht plainly said "you are a wierdo". But I really dont care. The fact that we are LotR and Tolkien fans is great. I haven't really told anyone else that I'm on here because they really don't need to know. The only friend I have who is as into LotR and Tolkien is are own Wilwa. And I'm really gald that I have someone to talk to about all this. If I were to tell anyone about this site, I picture them saying "Oh, that's cool." then look at me and give me a "you're a freak get away from me I don't want to be your friend" kind of look. I find how much time I spend on her ridiculously hilarious, yet I can't help it. When we were all forbidden by that hatted "error 403" I was having withdrawl. I needed to come back on. And thus (here I go stating the obvious again[kind of like Captain Obvious again]) I love being a LotR-loving freak! I