View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 10:29 AM   #1111
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Black Beorning

I thought it to be an interesting role though it may have been a bit of an over kill. If the wolves hadn't been killed with such efficiency then the village probably wouldn't have much of a chance. An option would be to only have 2 wolves though I don't much care for that idea either. I'm okay with playing games with the bear though I would like to see some games without.

I like many of the changes we have been adding but fear that we are on a course of needless complication to the games. Some new roles (ie the cobbler) have added a great element to game play but I think that we ought not to loose sight of the basics too. I know there is at least a couple of players that would like to see us move to the original format again. If that were the case we would need to have a smaller village. I think the size of the village should determine some of the roles we add (ie Shirriffs, werebear, etc...)

Regarding the next game I'm not sure about it but I may play depending upon a couple of things. One future request I have of the Mod's is to not have it so early for those of us much further west. This game started at 6am which was just a bit too early for me.