View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 02:05 AM   #323
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM
I presume that you mean arcticstorm.
Oh, that's right, arcticstorm, of course.

Quote:
But that's rather a strange thing to say, isn't it?
No, it isn't, thank you very much. It would have left us much more clues if the bear had killed arcticstorm and the remaining wolf had picked another target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM...again
Can't you just tell us which way you are thinking with regard to the beasts? But now you have retired to bed without having done so.
Yes, I can tell you but not in the middle of the night.

The living are:

Boromir88, I believe he's innocent. His voting hasn't been suspicious at all. I also had the theory somewhere back on the first pages that Gurthang, Boromir, mormegil & Alcarillo are innocent and I still believe that that's the case.
Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant, I know for a fact that she's innocent.
Durelin, As I said earlier, she has done some pretty weird things earlier but as I read her posts over and over again I'm inclined to believe that she's innocent.
Gurthang, I don't think he has acted suspiciously. At least if we look at his votes. He keeps track of villagers' behaviour and keeps things nicely in order. I think a werecreature (or the cobbler) would try to confuse us more.
Laitaine, Many of you suspect her and your reasoning sounds very plausible. Arcticstorm suspected her to be the bear very early on. She votes always for a person who doesn't previously have any votes. I think it's little odd to throw your votes around like that.
Lalaith, I can't tell much of her votes but I think her suspicions of Boromir and Gurthang were odd. Also, it seemed to me that she's trying to avoid the spotlight by shifting some blame on me (page 6). But that might be nothing.
littlemanpoet, I still think that something's not right with him for reasons I've said a few times before. His rant was cute, though.
Meneltarmacil, Can't say that I'd be any suspicious of him. He has voted twice for a known wolf at a very early stage.
Nonnacedak, I think he has acted quite suspiciously by trying to emphasize his innocence but funny enough, I'm starting to believe him.
SamwiseGamgee, He has managed to fly under my radar but closer examination of his behaviour reveals nothing wolvish or bearish in him.
The Saucepan Man, he is either an innocent or the bear. Out of all people he'd be able to play the bear so boldly. He acts as suspiciously as the next guy but just because he points that out himself it doesn't make him guilty? See how his suspects have a tendency to end up lynched? He's very persuasive though he doesn't directly tell us how to vote. If he's the bear, he is extremely dangerous.

There. That's what I think of my fellow villagers. Almost anyone can still be the bear. And now I have to leave you for a while (still not finished with the biggest glass vase ever). I'll be back.