View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 05:33 PM   #310
SamwiseGamgee
Shade of Carn Dûm

SamwiseGamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Some interesting discussion being had there, fellows of Hamlet. Whilst being most amused indeed by lmp's crazy rant, I couldn't help but keep my suspicions up.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Saucepan Man
True, although it is more likely, in my view, that the Wolves will have behaved in different ways to avoid becoming conspicuous through similar patterns of behaviour.
But SpM, I can't help but think that maybe now lmp is trying a ridiculous double bluff. Now, having said that, I don't think him the wolf, but nonetheless I wonder if there's potential for him trying some elaborate scheme to escape wrath by being a bear, copying a wolf but us all thinking that no one would be so stupid! I don't know. Anyway, I won't be voting for lmp today, my concentration lies on the wolf. I've pretty much decided how I'll vote, but shall refrain for consideration.

Oh, and as a quick p.s. while I remember:

Quote:
Originally posted by none other than myself
I'm becoming more and more sure that Gil is calling our bluff. I suspected him yesterday and having read his posts today, and especially #237, I'm pretty convinced that he's up to something. But what? is it cobbler, bear or audacious werewolf? Who knows. Also, Enca voted for him yesterday. Now, sure, I hear you groan that that's just too predictable and nobody'd be so stupid- but i just can't help wonder if it's one of those dangerous dances on the knife-edge of stupidity and brilliance.
That'll be on the side of stupidity, then. We did well, guys.