View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 10:06 AM   #111
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
Meneltarmacil, I have become somewhat suspicious of you.
If Meneltarmacil is a Wolf, he is a bold one indeed to take such a significant role in a fellow Wolf's demise and then kill one of the Villagers who voted for him. Perhaps he felt that the seeming innocence arising from the former act would cover the latter one. But I believe that there are more likely candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticstorm
As of right now Laitaine is on the top of my suspect list toward the black beorning. She have beleived yesterday that she caught a wolf with Alcarillo and when the villagers didn't agree with her she decided to take the matter up into her own hands.
I agree that it is in the Bear's interests too to kill the Wolves. But surely, given his part in Mithalwen's lynching, Alcarillo was one of the less likely suspects for Werewolvery. And, as I said earlier, a Bear who kills the one who voted for them is either clumsy or very bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
SaucepanMan and arcitcstorm both voted for Mithalwen when Mithalwen's death was sealed.
Agreed (although there was still a theoretical chance at least that someone else would be lynched when I indicated that I would probably be voting for her and when arcticstorm voted).

Quote:
SaucepanMan says too much, and really has no idea what he's doing.
Saying too much is not a crime, provided that one is trying to help the Village by rooting out the beasts which beset us. That is what I have been endeavouring to do. What about you? It seems to me that your posts only serve to spread confusion.

Admittedly, I am pretty much shooting in the dark. But aren't we all? Except the Werewolves, who at least know who their foes are. And, if I really have no idea what I am doing, how come your first (long) post of the day pretty much followed the reasoning set out in my (long) post?

Quote:
Firefoot just doesn't feel right to me.
Yes, Firefoot could be the Black Beorning. But so could just about anybody at the moment, unfortunately.