View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 07:49 AM   #1273
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
Ealasaide I have emailed you the post for Menecin to follow Naiore's.

I am bringing this forward the outline, and have attempted to add in Nerindel's more recent thoughts. In other words, I think this is how it goes.... Please feel free to change it if I haven't got it quite right. Just thought it needed to be updated, and handy.

End game outline

Dúlrain Et al

1. Dúlrain with the help of Toby and Gilly go after Benia.

2. Dúlrain kills Barrold and they free Benia

3. Dúlrain confesses his love to Benia and she compassionately counsels him not to continue Kaldir's revenge and they all head back to Rivendell.

***WE ARE HERE***

4. end post

Amandur's group

1. Amandur Et al leave Rivendell, finding Dir and discovering the fates of Kaldir and Rauthain.

2. Léspheria and Naiore sense each other’s presence and a fierce unseen battle ensues.

3. Amandur's group moves to encircle Naiore, using Léspheria as bait to draw out Naiore. Naiore plays along; falsely letting Léspheria believe her plan is working, while going after Menecin and Vanwe.

4. Naiore finds Vanwe and Avanill, killing Avanill.

5. Léspheria realizes Naiore’s intent, and cries out warning, but too late. Naiore has Vanwe and is taunting Menecin.

***WE ARE HERE***

6. Naiore is within bow shot of Léspheria, and Léspheria tries to reason with her.

7. An enraged Menecin attacks Naiore.

8. Vanwe slips from her mother's grasp into the arms of Léspheria & Vanwe's show of pity and compassion stops her father from delivering the deadly blow.

10. Desperate and filled with rage, Naiore turns on Léspheria.

11. Lespheria speaks to Naiore pointing out all that she has lost in persuit of an answer that was within her to begin with, She then turns her back on Naiore.

12. Naiore incensed and blaming Léspheria for Vanwe's pity strikes out at Léspheria.

13. Naiore is killed!

11. End post.

Last edited by Hilde Bracegirdle; 08-20-2005 at 10:00 AM.