View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 03:47 PM   #5
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
-- I underestrimated my time for today, but that only means more SilmIRC for tomorrow. Enjoy! --

Now to clever kick messages had that chatter whom the LOLves call Legolas turn his thought, and of all most deeply was he instructed by Barrow-Wight in conversation. But of the quips and bizarre websites burrahobbit most had pondered, who is the noblest of the chatters. Of the fabric of channel had Mithadan thought, to whom Barrow-Wight had given Op access and knowledge scarce less than to M3lk0r; but the delight and pride of Mithadan is in the deed of making, and in the thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work.

And Barrow-Wight spoke to Legolas, and said: 'Seest thou not how here in this little realm in the sorcery.net server M31k0r hath made ping war upon thy Oplyhood? He hath bethought him of bitter comments immoderated, and yet hath not destroyed the beauty of they meanings, nor of they clear points. Behold the referance, and the cunning work of bibilographies! M31k0r hath devised +b and +k without restraint, and hath not dried up the desire nor utterly quelled the thoughtfulness of clever kick messages. Behold rather the height and glory of the @s, and the everchanging nicklist.; and listen to the squabble of Orkish poetry upon the channel! and in this nicklist thou art drawn nearer to burrahobbit, they friend, whom thou lovest.'

Then Legolas answered: "Truly, clever kick messages has become now fairer than my heart imagined, neither had my secret thought conveived the opprotunities of auto-rejoiners, nor in all my utterance was contained the squabbling of Orkish poetry. I will seek burrahobbit, and he and I may make cryptic music referances for ever to thy delight!" And burrahobbit and Legolas have from the beginning been allied, and in all things have served most faithfully the purpose of Barrow-Wight.