View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 03:25 PM   #398
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye

That is kind of a problem. The only option I can really see is stowing away on one of the Faithful's ships, unless a Fell Beast was waiting to fly him off the island.

*edit*

Fell Beasts are not aircraft, though, and can presumably only fly so far without having to land and rest, so I think it's more feasable for him to stow away.

*more editing*

Actually, I noticed that I mentioned him in my bio earlier:
Quote:
He (Thoronmir/Sakaladûn) ran into the strongest opposition from Herugor, the second most powerful man in Numenor and the one he suspected had been learning all kinds of evil things from Sauron. After Sakaladûn flat out refused to have anything to do with an assault on Valinor, first proposed in 3299 and actually started eleven years later, Herugor, probably following instructions from Sauron, made up a number of false accusations about Sakaladûn forming a conspiracy and taking the throne for himself. Herugor then presented these charges before the king, who fired Sakaladûn from his post and had him arrested.
Herugor was the name lmp and Elora came up with for the Mouth in a previous RPG, though as mentioned earlier on this thread the name will probably have to be changed to something less obviously evil.

Last edited by Meneltarmacil; 08-02-2005 at 08:12 AM. Reason: adding more info, fixing some errors