View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 08:35 AM   #269
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
A rambling response to a bunch of posts...

Let's not do any mass lynchings. Take 'em one at a time. There's still enough of us.... if we get lucky and lynch three in a row, which it's beginning to look like we have a chance of doing, from my point of view.

Encaitare's post # 246 makes me think she's either the seer or a shirriff. More likely a shirriff. The sooner we have a good idea of who the shirriffs are, the better off the village is. If Enca is a shirriff, then Wilwa is the other. In which case it could be that Kitanna, Elf Warrior, and Oromin are the werewolves.

I'm quite convinced of the innocence of the following: Morm, Eomer, Kath, Estel, Spawn.

I'm thinking that if Encai is a shirriff, and Orom a werewolf, then Lhuna is the cobbler.

Elf Warrior, you're wrong. Kath's plan is at least as good as mine. And you're a werewolf. And since you're accusing Kath, I'm even more sure that she's innocent.

If Oromin has an extended absence, the Moddessgoddess will arrange her death anyway, and we don't have to worry about her.

But now Lhuna is acting very wolvish today (or cobblerish), especially if she's accusing Eomer.

Okay, now Saurreg is saying stuff that casts doubt where it doesn't belong. That, my friends, is wolvish behavior. If he's a werewolf, he's been doing a great job of hiding behind his sheep. Talk about a disguise!

Let it be said once and for all that voting for Kitanna today is not bandwagoning, but a serious and level-headed attempt to actually get rid of a werewolf.

So currently, my top suspects in order are:
Kitanna
Elf-Warrior

At a secondary level I'm not sure between:
Saurreg
Lhuna
Oromin

But as I said, if Oromin can't post, let the moddessgoddess arrange her death. Don't waste a lynching vote on her.

++ Kitanna

My computer's still broke, and I'm spending my allotted hour in the public library. This is it for me until Monday.

Edit: final thoughts: I still don't trust Elf-Warrior. If Kitanna turns out to be innocent (which would really, really surprise me), then we need to take a really careful look at Elf Warrior and Saurreg. If Oromin is actually a wolf, then Lhuna is the cobbler. If Oromin is not a wolf, she's the cobbler. Either way, don't worry about Oromin if she's extendedly absent.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 07-30-2005 at 08:42 AM.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote