View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 02:26 PM   #76
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I believe that one day, in a time not so far from never, Eomer and Mario will reconcile their differences and Mario will appear in avatar form as a token of Eomer's affection.

I believe that a wave of foreign language signatures will entirely wipe out WW ones...at least until the next game (fully of quotable members, as it were) ends. Those who actually go through the trouble of translating these signatures will stare in wonder. They will, with any luck, keep their findings secret. They will keep them safe. And not in the Shire.

I believe that all of the photos on Tig's page will systematically be replaced by artistically enhanced versions.

I believe that one day, one of our members will step forward and admit to being Christopher Lee. Actually, I believe that if Saruman's alter ego were a member, he'd never reveal his identity for fear of either becoming the center of attention for such great portrayal of Saruman, or the center of attention because he's a fan and should have told PJ where to stuff some of his less brilliant ideas (why, oh why, did Arwen have to steal Glorfindel's horse?).

Speaking of that, I believe that I should head over to Esty's thread and post how I believe that Sharku is Christopher Lee.