View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 10:50 PM   #137
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
How could we have done such a thing to such a handsome guy?
And poor Kath, she would have been of great use to the village.

But I see I am suspect. From what I can read I am suspicious because:
a) I voted for Gil 11 minutes after morm did
b) My vote for Gil has no apparent reason
c) I posted nothing substantial
oh, and
d) I posted in the original thread at NIGHT

At the time of my first post it was Gil who stood out as most suspicious to me because of that totally senseless post of his. Rash it might seem of me, but it so happened that just as I was thinking about actually voting for Gil (since RL does not allow me more time online), I saw morm vote. I could not see anyone else who was worth voting for at that time so I decided to vote for Gil right before RL grabbed the computer off my hands.

I was not able to post anything of substance due to the time constraint. But now that I have thought a little about the events, I have a few questions of my own...later.

As for posting at NIGHT, it was a day when I was most free to catch up with everything else I missed on the Downs. I realized my mistake too late. lmp, I am indeed a rookie - that's not my fault. But I'm most definitely not a werewolf.

tgwbs, don't I have the right to defend myself if I am accused falsely, and through an unreliable method at that? But you have to admit the abacus is really unreliable. If I seemed extremely defensive, that was due to my theatrical mood at the time. You know, it's hard to be a Lhunatic. You just don't know what mood you'll have until it hits you right smack on the face. But thanks for telling me (indirectly) that I was being theatrical then.

Now for my query: mormegil, this might be totally irrelevant, but is there more to that Oromin example of yours in post #12 than meets the eye?

lmp: Your plan is good, but as for my list of suspects, I'll have to do more thinking. But for now I'm quite suspicious of Saurreg, Holby, Oromin, and Firefoot, in no particular order.

Last note before heeding RL call: Good job, mytho!
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote