View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 05:47 AM   #74
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots Serious post, not really within the game.

Saurreg.

You really threw me there. If you were joking then shame on you! For it quite hurt me to read that.

Let me explain the 'Lionel Hutz' comment. I was not comparing the two of you. I was not calling you a tricky lawyer. I merely insert Simpsons quotes in some of my posts. I used to do it all the time in Crazy Captions. I was quoting Sideshow Mel because he used the exact same tone of voice I demanded. It was as if I was standing up and saying forcefully I want to hear from Saurreg. Because I really did; you are clever and have much to offer.

And you really made me gasp by referring to our run-in in a previous game. Run-in? What on Earth? Because I accused you of being a werewolf? But that's part of the game! We are meant to get at each other viciously (just look at LMP in this game ). Saurreg; we did not have a run-in. Remember your Eomer-sig? I said that was brilliant in the best signatures thread. In the few posts you have made which I have been fortunate enough to read, I have gained much admiration for you.

Sorry for interrupting the game like that, but I really wanted to clear things up.