View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 07:42 PM   #60
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil
No posts from

Gil-Galad the thunder mistress (don't think I'll ever stop that one)
Lhuna
Nilp

I understand why Nilp and Lhuna haven't yet but Gil's a bit of a mystery so far. I understand we have a lot of time left, but I reassert that I want at least one substantial post from each. Incidentally that would include Saurreg. Again I understand why he hasn't posted but just wanted to say it again.

Saurreg, I said I understand why Lhuna and Nilp haven't posted yet...the whole Phillipines thing. Not just Nilp. I also understand your situation. That's what I meant. I'll say more clearly that I expect better from Gil-Galad in particular. That substandard post will not count as substantial and I will suspect him of being a wolf hiding by giving us little to nothing to be suspicious of.

I will not explain myself regarding my idea of random killings other than to say I was not totally serious and that should suffice.

Edit: Very nice post with good substance Saurreg.