View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 09:01 PM   #129
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, so all that is going on is...we're writing our first posts and then waiting on Durelin? We have until next Friday? I'm so sorry, but I'm being by two days. Today, we were gone all day and when we got back, we learned that my older brother had gotten into an accident so I was at the hospital this evening. *sigh* However that is, I'm behind, but I've done my best to catch up. I just want to make sure that I've got everything right.

Pio, in my first post, do I start or continue the conversation that Riv just sat down to after saying goodnight to his wife and son? Or, if the others have done their posts yet, go along with them? Or do I re-write what you wrote in my own perspective...I am doubting that's what I'm doing...

And we're going to be discussing what we know of the whole situation and talking about the mission, if you will, that we're about to set off on. Is all that right?

And......I can't think of anything else. I'm exhaustedly tired. Please say anything that should be obvious but might not be, or that is essential that I know.