View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 12:01 PM   #377
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil

Is that better?
Slightly.
You still haven't offered anything beyond personal opinions and most of all uncertainties of your own, which hardly count as evidence.
Either you're a wolf, Fea, or an innocent who seems bent on playing to her own tune, which seems rather to harm villagers, instead of helping them.

Quote:
Evisse: the only one of us to have seemingly no clue that Ang was the Seer. Let's all listen to his inarguable defenses and accusations of people." And many of our Seer's comments were saying "Evisse is sneaky" or "has anyone else been worried about Evisse?".
Are you serious about this? *laughs in spite of herself*
And you think if I were a werewolf I'd be so blatantly suicidal to actually come out and say it? You forget the advantage werewolves have over villagers. If I were a werewolf myself I'd have been the first to know he's the Seer, based on his accusation of Hookbill. So at that moment saying 'Hey I distrust Anguirel even if the rest of you don't' wouldn't be the very smart move for the remaining werewolf. It would be the very opposite of sneaky. So make up your mind, am I dumb or sneaky?

I actually want to point this out, if you people are going to go by the Seer's last words, both when it comes to me or to the others, be careful. The Seer can base his suspicions on Dreams or on hunches, analyses, like the rest of us. I believe his last words were merely personal beliefs, not backed by Dreams. Except for Saurreg, who was cleared beyond any doubt.